Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some thing to relate to...


Imagine yourself in your favorite place, the place your mind goes to when you're only salvation is simply imagining. Picture it yet? That's one thing we have in common, hope. Some times it feels like it's all we have. Picture hope running closer and closer to you as your day finishes and you are left with only the taste of the unfinished meal you had, doesn't it taste like fear? Fear for what's yet to come. Fear for what tomorrow may bring you, or for the next day. Fear itself can make love become...afraid.

Some of us live our lives like if it were a planner, planning every detail of it and making no time for ourselves. Some of us may even set aside our family and our friends to take action in our more "serious" priorities. We may say, "Well, you don't understand. I have children, they keep my hands tied. Or, my work just keeps me busy." Do we really want to wake up one day and contemplate, "Where did I go wrong?". This is where I come in...

I am an inspirational, optimistic, wannabe guru so to say. My purpose in life: Make people happy, better, stronger. Doubt me not! I will finish my purpose.

Follow me, comment me, SUBSCRIBE ME!

Have a wonderful and beautiful day!

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".   -Plato


No comments:

Post a Comment